Grand Opening of OUE Skyspace Road Closures
The Grand Opening of OUE Skyspace is this Saturday, June 25 from 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. In preparation for the Grand Opening Block Party, there will be US Bank Tower building restrictions and street closures that will be in effect before and during the event.
US Bank Tower and Bunker Hill Steps/Escalators
Friday, June 24,
Security officers will be posted at the 5th Street and valet lobby entrances checking tenant access badges and visitors entering the building.
The Bunker Hill Steps escalators will be blocked from 5th Street to the 2nd level between 3:00pm and 10:00pm and access to the steps will be limited from 5th Street to Hope Place.
The Bunker Hill Steps will be closed for access between 5:00pm and 8:00pm. All pedestrian traffic will be redirected to Grand Avenue for access up from 5th Street or down from Hope Place.
Saturday, June 25, 2016
- Tenants and guests will be directed to enter the building at the east 5thStreet lobby entrance where security officers will be checking tenant access badges.
- The west side stairs of Bunker Hill Steps and escalators will be open.
Thursday, June 23, 2016 from 7:00pm until Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 1:00pm
- Hope Place between South Hope Street and Grand Avenue,
- South Hope Street between Hope Place and 4th Street,
- 4thStreet ramps to/from South Hope Street.
Friday, June 24, 2016 from 7:00pm until Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 1:00pm
- Sidewalk Closure of Hope Place between South Hope Street and Grand Avenue,
- South Hope Street between 4th Street and 3rd Street,
- Sidewalk Closure of South Hope Street between Hope Place and 3rd Street.
Friday, June 24, 2016 from 2:00pm until 12:00am
- 5th Street North Curbside Lane only in front of the building,
- Sidewalk Closure of 5th Street North Curbside only in front of the building.
The Westlawn and Olive Street Garages will remain open for staff and public use.
For tickets to the event, visit: